Hello! It is the second last day of Blogmas which makes me sad!! I have been enjoying making all this content for ny blog and I think I may do it again next year.
For the twent third day of Blogmas I am going to talk about some of the reading/blogging/booktubing/personal goals that I have for 2018.
- Post a booktube video more than once a week
- Post a blog post more than once a week (which I know I can clearly do!)
- Read all of my unread TBR books
- Read more diverse books
- Go to the library more
- Reread more books
- Read more books by indie/smaller authors
- Create more orginal/creative content on YouTube/Blog/Instagram
- Finish all my incomplete series
- Eat more healthy
- Start exercising
- Tell my family about me being bisexual
- Let my family know about my YouTube channel
What are some of the goals that you have for 2018?, they can be bookish or personal!