Hello! I am back to do something a little bit different!! I was tagged/nominated to do the Blogger Recognition award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you’d like to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, providing a link to the post you’ve created. (Please make sure you do this step! Otherwise they won’t know you’ve tagged them until they check the referral portion of their stats.)
I was tagged by Victoria at
How my blog started
My blog started because I was scared to start booktube. I felt like blogging was the best choice for me at that time. Honestly it all just came down to confidence. I started to blog becausemy face was hidden. I could still talk about the books I loved but the people reading couldn’t see my face. That’s what I wanted. Now two years later my blog is still going strong and I now also have a booktube channel.
Advice to new bloggers
Just go for it!! Blogging take a lot of work so if you are busy for whatever reason and can’t post, that’s fine! If you just do not feel like posting, that’s also fine!! Put out content like you are happy about. Don’t post content just for the seck of posting.
I tag you!
What advice would you give to new bloggers? What was the best advice someone has given you?