I did NOT make the header, all credits go to the owner!
I know I haven’t posted anything in a little while and that is because my motivation just went down hill. I had zero ideas on what to post but I saw this tag floating about and I thought it would be fun so here I am doing it.
You can find the orginal tag here
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I am a mood reader so if I am in the mood to read fantasy then I will but if I’m not then I wont.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you commited?
I will quit. I am a firm believer that DNFing books is a good thing. I have DNFed a lot of books and it feels great!
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, yet so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I do not catch up. Last year I was no where near my goal and honestly I did not care. It would have been greatto reach my goal but I was not stressing myself to make that happen. I was still happy with the amount of books I read.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I just do. I honestly do not care if my series match or not.
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
When I love a book I always either make a post on here, talk about it on twitter or instagram and make a video on it on my booktube channel.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to started crying in public. How do you deal?
This has happened a lot of me so I have sort of mastered not crying in public when reading. I physically just push the tears back.
7. A sequal of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequal? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration????
I will try and reread the first book but if I can’t then I will read/watch other peoples reviews just to remember stuff about the book.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
If someone wants to borrow a book then I will lend it to them.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down five books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Whenever I am in a readinv slump I mostly just watch youtube videos or watch Netflix. I don’t try to read because that always puts me further into a slump.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read. How many do you actually buy?
I hardly ever buy new releases when they come out because I can never find them in WHSmith or I never have the moneh to buy them. So I mostly buy new releases months after its been released and sometimes it take me longer than a year to buy them.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
It depends on two things: my mood and how badly I want to read them. If I am really excited about the book and I am in the mood to read it then it will most likely sit on my shelves for a few days, maybe weeks. Some times I buy a book that I’m really excited about then I hear things about it and that excitement dies down and because of that, the book will most likely be on my shelves for about a year. Maybe longer.
I am not tagging anyone but if you see this post and want to do the tag then you are tagged!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I definitely enjoyed writing it up!
I will hopefully be back soon with another post!